If you’re a café aiming to carve out a niche in handcrafted beverages, or if you’re running a mobile catering business, the espresso machine is your obvious choice.
But if coffee isn’t the absolute focus of your company, if you’re running a catering business with a broad range of food and drink options or even areas of service in a single location, the commercial coffee machine you’re likely to get most from is the bean-to-cup.
It’s all about the benefits for your business.
Benefits of a bean-to-cup coffee machine
- Serving consistently good coffee takes no more than pressing a button
- Bean grinding is taken care of automatically – to the right consistency
- No need for barista training – especially important if you have a lot of staff or use temporary staff
- You can offer a large range of coffees without additional skills or equipment
- Because there’s no preparation, brew-time or milk steaming, your staff are free to get on with other work – food preparation and serving customers
- You can even offer a partially self-service option or, if you choose a commercial coffee machine with coin mechanism, a fully self-service experience for customers
The ease of use, consistent flavour and quality, and minimal supervision required makes the bean-to-cup perfect for retail outlets, service stations, commercial reception areas, staff canteens and all sorts of places where you want to offer customers a better and more attractive experience, and add another revenue stream to your business.
To find out the important differences between the commercial coffee machines we provide at Nationwide Coffee, have a no-obligation chat with our knowledgeable team.